Monday, August 11, 2008

March 2006

Lunch this Sunday was of a pretty good standard. Admittedly, we have seen better, but there was good range, albeit lacking colour and flair... I accidentally and irretrievably deleted most of the photos I took of the food today, leaving only one - this one.



Andrew Sinclair brought a basket of filled buns. If I knew how, I'd have fiddled round with the picture, so that with a mouse rollover, little arrows with names would pop up, - but I don't.

Lyd brought two quiches - without question, an outstanding contribution. There's some of one of them, in the lower right corner.

John, delivered a bowl of pasta. Last night he'd said that if he could find some eggs, he'd whip up one of his pavalovas. Next time John?

Simon and I made a coleslaw this morning. It's in the bowl with the grated carrot - in the center, behind John's dish. It's got yogurt-mayonnaise dressing.

by Andy

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home